Benefits To You of RE/MAX Int’l
Benefits To You of RE/MAX International are Unmatchable in the Real Estate Industry Today-
RE/MAX Fact Sheet-
40 Years of Outstanding Agents and Outstanding Results
- Founded in 1973, in Denver, Colo., by Dave and Gail Liniger, who still lead the network today. Created by agents, not investors, and focused on raising the standards of professionalism and training.
- An industry innovator always emphasizing training and advanced education
Nobody Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX
- 90,000 agents in over 85 countries, a greater worldwide presence than any of competitors.
- RE/MAX Associates have more real estate sales experience than other real estate agents.
- RE/MAX leads the industry in advanced education and professional designations.
RE/MAX is the Most Recognized Name in Real Estate
- RE/MAX has the largest share of voice in national TV advertising.
- remax.com is the most visited real estate franchise website with more than 48 million visits annually. When consumers find real estate online, “remax” is the most used search term among real estate brokerages.
- The RE/MAX Hot Air Balloon fleet is the largest corporate balloon fleet in the world.
RE/MAX Agents Give Back to the Community
- RE/MAX agents have donated more than $115 million to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals since 1992.
- RE/MAX is a national sponsor of the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure Series and has partnered with the organization in fighting breast cancer since 2002.
- RE/MAX agents have been recognized for their community service through the National Association of Realtors’ Good Neighbor Award program.
RE/MAX is Recognized as An Industry Leader
- RE/MAX agents outsell those from all other real estate franchises in comparisons of the largest real estate brokerages, most recently in the 2012 REAL Trends 500 report.
- The names of RE/MAX executives frequently appear among those of the industry’s most notable individuals, such as Inman News list of Most Influential Real Estate Leaders.
- RE/MAX was named a “Top Military Spouse Friendly Employer” by Military Spouse magazine for five consecutive years, beginning in 2007.
- For four consecutive years, RE/MAX has ranked as the top real estate company in the Franchise Times Top 200 survey.
The Sandlin Team has been Internationally recognized for excellence.
#1 in Marco Island area real estate sales for 20 years with nearly $1 Billion sold.
Top 20 in the United States since 1997
“Putting our Customer’s Success 1st is the Foundation of our Success”