Naples Golf Communities
Naples’ hottest real estate opportunities are located along the new “country club row”, Collier Boulevard, which stretches from tropical Marco Island to I-75, your gateway to the rest of Florida’s wonders. Halfway between the marvelous attractions of Naples and Marco Island, these booming communities offer their own splendid array of amenities. Choose from bundled golf/country club communities where everything is included with home purchase, communities with optional amenity packages, or communities such as Lely and Fiddler’s Creek, which offer multiple championship golf courses and optional golf memberships.
Marco Island Golf Homes
At the Sandlin Team, we are experts in the golf communities. Often, there are both developer and resale opportunities available. We will give you unbiased facts about the positive and negative aspects of each community, as well as the pros and cons of developer sales versus resales in the current market. It does not cost you anything for our extra service and expertise. In many cases, there may be resales that are better values than the new developer product. We will provide you with ALL the choices.
The Benefits to You in Choosing the Sandlin Team:
- Over 100 years of combined real estate experience
- Choose the team that offers you better representation with the added expertise that comes from higher education and accreditation: Accredited Buyer Representatives, Certified Residential Specialists, Graduates of REALTORS Institute and E-Pro expert
- Outstanding knowledge of Marco Island and Naples existing and new developments
- All the unbiased facts and comparisons among communities as well as developer versus resale choices
- On-going relationships with selected new home communities giving you the insiders priority information and competitive edge
- We will share with you our insights as both residents and investors ourselves in many of the communities
- We will advise you on the properties with the best resale potential as well as options and upgrades that will give you the best return on resale
- No real estate fees charged to the Buyer
Please let us share our expertise with you and give you the advantage of Buyer Representation. Did you know that in the new communities and model homes you must contact your agent before you contact the community or builder in order to be legally represented by your own REALTOR? If you contact a new development by calling, e-mailing or visiting and provide them with your name and phone number or address, you are “registered” with the development and give up your right to representation.
Why is representation valuable to you?
- A new home/condo salesperson’s job is to sell you their product only
- A new home/condo salesperson often will not tell you about the other new product options
- A new home/condo salesperson is often not knowledgeable of the area real estate market and only knows their product
- New home/condo salespersons are not necessarily Florida licensed REALTORS, may not have any previous real estate experience, and may not be bound by the REALTOR Code of Ethics
- New home/condo salespersons owe all their loyalty to the developer/builder and have no obligation to represent your best interests
- If you visit the developments or models with your REALTOR then you get the benefits of an unbiased professional to protect your interests. Your agent will then introduce you to the specialists in the development who can offer you additional valuable information. You get the best of both worlds in knowledge and representation so you can make the best buying decision for your goals. Our goal is to help you accomplish your goal.
Click on Bundled and Membership Golf Community buttons above to find detailed information on the communities and search the listings that are currently for sale. We regularly update this information, but please contact us for today’s best deals.