Top 10 Reasons to Own Real Estate
Top 10 Reasons to Own Real Estate in Marco Is & Naples
- The Marco Island & Naples are touted as “Paradise” because the area offers characteristics that most people dream about living and experiencing and it is right here in the security of the U.S.A. with easy access by land, sea & air!
- The crown is our beaches. They are long and white with world class shelling, bird watching or simply lapping up the gentle waves and sun blessed waters. The pristine sugar sand and warm Gulf waters make the beaches the most tropical in the United States without having to travel to the Caribbean.
- Great boating with hundreds of miles of navigable waters and fast access to the Gulf of Mexico, terrific protected coastal cruising, plus fabulous backwaters of the Ten Thousand Islands aquatic preserve.
- Enjoy the Natural Beauty of the area and abundance of Wildlife, profusion of marvelous Birds, Dolphins, Manatees…Marco Island and Naples are surrounded by protected natural areas: Everglades National Park (a World Heritage Site), the Ten Thousand Islands, Rookery Bay, and the Gulf of Mexico (Collier County is 80% protected land.)
- Collier County is touted as one of the healthiest places to live in America with clean air and one of the longest life expectancies. In addition, Collier County boasts outstanding and convenient medical care facilities.
- Haven for outdoor activities: Golf anyone? Collier County boasts more golf holes per capita than any place in the world. Water sports galore! Fabulous Fishing, Boating, Sailing, Kayaking… Bicycling, Hiking, Tennis. Marco Island/ Naples are home to a healthy, active lifestyle.
- Outstanding cultural community including a world class symphony and performing arts hall, excellent museums, abundant art offerings and much more as well as more social events than one could ever attend. Ranked in Top Ten Art Towns in America.
- World class shopping and restaurants in a wide variety of trendy locations throughout the County.
- Wonderful weather conditions with average temperatures near 80 degrees all year round and no winter freezes.
- Limited supply of real estate creates greater demand, a positive indicator for values. The Robb Report names Napes/Marco Island the Best Place to Live in Florida.