Marco Island Beach Condos
Wake up to the sound of the ocean waves and the sight of dolphins, egrets, and other sea creatures just doing what they do in their natural habitat. End your day watching a spectacular sunset over the Gulf of Mexico, and welcome the evening with a fresh seafood dinner, under starry skies, and in balmy weather.
This is the kind of life that awaits you in Marco Island. Known for its wide, sugar-fine white sand beaches, breathtaking sunsets, fantastic boating, and easy access to some of the best golf, shopping, and dining in the country, Marco Island is the perfect place to spend your precious vacations.
Marco Island Vacation Homes
Marco Island’s oceanfront properties are top of the line. Lying along the shores of the Gulf of Mexico, they look out to spectacular views of pristine emerald waters and an endless stretch of fine white-sand beaches.
When you’re in this island paradise, one of the best places to stay in is a beach condo with all the luxury amenities you want just within your reach. There’s a wide range of condos for sale or rent all over Marco Island.
These condos make perfect secondary or seasonal homes for holiday seekers. They are also highly popular among baby boomers who want to enjoy the waterfront lifestyle in their golden years. For investors, these condos offer great potential for profit, what with Marco Island’s popularity as a vacation destination particularly in winter.
Marco Island Beachfront Condos
There’s a wide range of vacation rentals in Marco Island, many of which are available on a monthly or weekly basis. You can choose from low to medium to high-rise condos right across the Gulf of Mexico. And with the many bodies of water around the city, including lakes, bays and waterways, you can find many more waterfront properties away from the beach.
Some of the area’s most desirable and most popular beachfront condos are those that offer weekly rentals. These include:
- South Seas Club – as a gated condo property, South Seas Club offers exclusivity, privacy, and the security of protected entrances. It is also the only condo property in the area that offers access to both boating and the beach. South Seas condos are available for weekly rentals.
- Sea Winds of Marco Island – also available for weekly rentals, Sea Winds condos are beachfront, offering spectacular views of Marco Island’s crescent beach. Its amenities include a heated pool, tennis courts and a poolside cabana.
- Apollo Condos – located on the southern end of the island, Apollo Condominiums are available for weekly rentals, and are the perfect home away from home, with each of the building’s 90 units offering a fantastic view of the Gulf. Amenities here include a swimming pool, a spa, a fitness facility, and The Sunset Grille, a popular sports and beach bar.
- Somerset – each of Somerset’s 122 spacious units overlooks the Gulf, and are available for at least 7 days’ rent. Amenities in this beautifully landscaped property include heated pools, tennis courts and a barbecue area, but Somerset’s best feature is its location. Built on the southern end of Marco Island, it offers great access to the beach and is within walking distance of the island’s world-class restaurants and shops.
Other sought-after vacation rentals can be found at:
- Admiralty House – in addition to 200 units with waterfront views, Admiralty House offers a complete lifestyle with amenities that include a pool and barbecue area, two tennis courts, and a Social Room, which hosts gatherings such as movie nights, mahjongg and bridge, arranged by the condo’s Social Committee.
- Belize – one of the six condominium towers within the gated community of Cape Marco, Belize spells luxury at every turn. It boasts panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico, formal gardens, elegant fountains, and amenities that include a private elevator, a clubhouse, a card room, a fitness center, private theater and a pool deck with a whirlpool spa and gazebo.
- Veracruz – another one of Cape Marco’s condo towers, the 26-story Veracruz rivals the Belize in luxury, with its sprawling three to four-bedroom condos decked with the finest appointments while offering a stunning view of the beach. Veracruz’s opulence can be felt right from the entryway, which has been built in glass and stainless steel. The amenities here are just as impressive, including a two-layered pool, state-of-the-art fitness center and theater, a massage room, and many more.
- Cape Marco – Located at the southern tip of Marco Island, Cape Marco is a gated community housing six condo towers: Belize, Cozumel, Merida, Monterrey, Tampico, and Veracruz. Each of these towers offers their own brand of luxury to match buyers’ and guests’ preferences. Cape Marco condos offer panoramic views of the water, as well as unparalleled access to the beach, world-class fishing, and other water activities.
Marco Island Homes for Sale
Looking for you dream home? Check out Marco Island Luxury Homes and Gated Communities in Marco Island! Contact The Sandlin Real Estate team at 239-642-4450 or drop an email at Info@MarcoRealtySource.com to get the latest listings in Naples and Marco Island.