Marco Island Real Estate
Marco Island Voted “Top 5 Most Beautiful Small Towns in America”
Marco Island Real Estate Information
Where else can you find a 4 by 6 mile tropical island with 4 ½ miles of sun-washed beaches, polka-dotted with seashells, abundant waterways and bays, emerald Gulf waters and splendid sunsets? Marco Island is a subtropical island paradise in the good old U.S.A., with the security and convenience of two bridges to the mainland of southwest Florida.
Marco Island is one of the most beautiful and desirable resort communities on the North American continent. This one of a kind, self-contained, full-service, easily accessible, diverse tropical community is nestled in one of the most dynamic, ecologically spectacular nature preserves in the world. As the farthest southernmost beach community on the west coast of Florida, we enjoy immediate access to things others can only dream of seeing. Imagine wide sugar-fine beaches and thousands of nearby uninhabited islands dancing with snowy egrets, great blue herons and comical pelicans. To the east and south stretches the Everglades National Park, a World Heritage Site.
Just across the bridge to the north is Naples, with ritzy resorts, elegant art galleries, championship golf courses, upscale restaurants and shopping. Marco Island, sets between untouched Florida and refined Naples, and is a blend of both. Not only is Marco Island a water wonderland for boating, fishing, and magnificent beaches, it also boasts outstanding resorts, bountiful restaurants and shopping, a flourishing cultural community, and more than 100 varied social clubs and charitable organizations. There is something for everyone. It’s almost more fun in the sun than time allows!
Living on Marco Island
Marco Islanders choose to live here, and are thrilled by the magical view of the island every time they cross the bridge. Our community of dreamers chooses to live life to its fullest. We offer friendly small-town charm with big city amenities, plus the sophistication of Naples right next door. The island is about 80 percent waterfront property with elevations to 50 feet, the highest in southwest Florida. Marco Island offers beachfront condos and homes, waterfront properties for boaters, charming walk-to-the beach homes and condos, very private gated developments, homes on the golf course, and many inland choices. Nothing on the island is more than 10 minutes from the beach!
Marco Island Recreation and Attractions
- Beautiful sugar white sand and warm Gulf water make the beaches the most tropical in the United States without having to travel to the Caribbean.
- Great boating, with nearly 100 miles of navigable waters and fast access to the Gulf of Mexico, plus the fabulous backwaters of the Ten Thousand Islands aquatic preserve.
- Ideal weather for water sports from kayaking to deep-sea boating, sailing to fishing.
- Tigertail Beach, a preserved beach/park that encompasses open-sand seashore along with exquisite bird habitat.
- The beautiful Residents Beach in the center of the wide sandy crescent and a variety of community beach activities.
- Golf at the private Island Club championship course, where greats like Tony Lima, Gene Sarazen and Ken Venturi called home, or just over the bridge at more golf holes than anywhere in the world.
- Bountiful nearby parks, from Everglades National Park to Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, from the Conservancy Nature Center to Collier Seminole State Park.
- Abundant shopping, dining & cultural offerings in Marco and nearby Naples.
- Rich and fascinating world-class history.
- Convenient to three international airports: Southwest Florida, Miami and Ft. Lauderdale, as well as the local Naples Airport and the Marco Airport.
- Numerous outstanding medical care facilities, including the convenient Collier Regional Medical Center on Collier Blvd.
Marco Island Beachfront Homes for Sale
Looking for Marco Island Beachfront homes for sale? Search our local listings database for access to beachfront listings in Marco Island and surrounding areas. Whether you want to buy or sell Marco Island, Florida beachfront real estate you can browse through properties or find a wide variety of real estate resources available on this website.
Marco Island Real Estate Agent
If you are looking for a Marco Island REALTOR®, choose The Sandlin Team! As your Marco Island real estate agents, The Sandlin Team can assist you with all of your home buying and selling needs. We can provide you with access to the local listings database and offer our experience and knowledge to make the home buying or selling process easier for you and your family. Contact The Sandlin Team today to get your home search started!